- Dutch cyclist Pieters in induced coma after accident
Dutch cyclist Amy Pieters is in an induced coma following a fall during a training ride with the national team in Alicante this week.
BBC News. Fri, 24 Dec 2021 14:50:32 GMT.
- American rider Christina Birch swapping velodrome for outer space
The 11-time national champion said the intense physical demands of her years of cycling training will prepare her for a journey she hopes will end ...
Japan Times. Wed, 08 Dec 2021 11:01:51 +0900.
- Mud, wipeouts and heckling: Cyclocross brings national championships to Wheaton
Cyclocross is a cross-country cycling sport that requires riders to navigate obstacles.
Chicago Tribune. Mon, 06 Dec 2021 23:48:06 +0000.
- Road deaths down 17% in 2020 but cyclist fatalities ROSE by two fifths
Government figures show 1,460 road deaths in 2020, which includes four months of national lockdown, but cycling deaths rose from 100 to 141,
Daily Mail. Fri, 01 Oct 2021 09:45:49 GMT.
- USA Cycling Road Masters National Championships boosted Albuquerque's economy according to estimates
Hosting the 2021 event brought more than $883,000 in visitor direct spending to the Albuquerque area, estimates show.
Megan Martin. American City Business Journals. Fri, 20 Aug 2021 18:41:50 +0000.
- Indiana Dunes National Park eyes its 1st-ever entrance fees
The proposed entrance fees include $15 per person for people walking, bicycling or boating into the park, or $20 for motorcyclists.
Ap. ABC News. Sat, 14 Aug 2021 00:03:51 +0000.
- Gwen Inglis: US national cycling champion killed after being hit by suspected DUI driver
Ryan Montoya, 29, faces several drug-related charges, including vehicular homicide involving DUI
Danielle Zoellner. The Independent. Thu, 20 May 2021 15:49:11 GMT.
- Cycling champ Gwen Inglis dead after being struck by suspected DUI driver, police say
Gwen Inglis, a national cycling champion, died Sunday after she was struck by a driver in Colorado who was suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, police said. She was 46.
Ryan Gaydos. Fox News. Wed, 19 May 2021 17:02:07 GMT.
- Father and 8-year-old son ride in national BMX competition in Omaha
'He's like a little bit more faster than me and I'm gonna catch up to him some day'; 8 year-old Lincoln boy has won over 30 BMX competitions, loves to ride alongside his dad.
KETV. Mon, 12 Oct 2020 23:50:00 GMT.
- From free electric bikes to new infrastructure, the fabric of our cities is changing
Municipal and national authorities are looking to develop greener infrastructure.
CNBC. Fri, 11 Sep 2020 07:53:22 GMT.
The word national is an adjective. National means (1) inside the country, (2) concerned with or applicable to or belonging to an entire nation or country, (3) limited to or in the interests of a particular nation, (4) owned or maintained for the public by the national government, (5) of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country, (6) of or relating to nationality, (7) characteristic of or peculiar to the people of a nation.
National is also a noun that means (1) a person who owes allegiance to that nation.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Bicycle-News.org. All rights reserved.