- Big crash and injuries in treacherous conditions mars road championships
One rider suffered a suspected broken collarbone from a heavy fall as treacherous conditions wreaked havoc at the Australian road cycling championships in Ballarat.
Sydney Morning Herald. Fri, 10 Jan 2020 21:20:24 +1100.
- Champion transgender cyclist accuses Donald Trump Jr. of inciting hate and transphobia against her
Rachel McKinnon won gold in the 35-39 category sprint at the Masters Track World Championships in Manchester on Saturday. but in the days since she's been receiving 'hate messages' online.
Daily Mail. Wed, 23 Oct 2019 01:14:47 +0100.
- Flood warnings across England and Wales as rain hits events
The route of the Cycling Road World Championships is changed because of safety fears.
BBC News. Sun, 29 Sep 2019 16:12:22 GMT.
- Israeli motorcycle flick, Full Gas, to hit screens
Full Gas tells the story of Tomer (Tuval Shafir), a 17-year-old biker who moves to an isolated town in the Negev a month before the national dirt biking championships are set to be held.
Jerusalem Post. Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:31:45 GMT.
- Vos: I expect a beautiful Yorkshire World Championships
The women's professional peloton had their first taste of the UCI Road World Championships course on Friday when stage 1 of the Women's Tour of Yorkshire raced over the finishing circuit of the September's marquee event. ...
Cycling News. Fri, 03 May 2019 13:29:00 +0000.
- Cycling: Kenny warns against complacency after Brits outpaced in Poland
Britain's track cyclists were still digesting a disappointing world championships medal haul on Monday but four-time Olympic champion Laura Kenny believes there is no need to panic.
Reuters. Mon, 04 Mar 2019 15:16:54 -0500.
- Cycling: Austrian Preidler admits to doping amid investigation
Austrian cyclist Georg Preidler on Monday admitted to cheating amid an investigation into blood doping that brought down five skiers at the Nordic skiing world championships last week.
Reuters. Mon, 04 Mar 2019 07:17:42 -0500.
- Cyclist admits blood doping amid investigations into network
The blood doping case which started with police raids at the Nordic skiing world championships four days ago spread to cycling on Sunday.
Fox News. Sun, 03 Mar 2019 15:45:53 GMT.
- Track Cycling World Championships 2019: Katie Archibald crashes as Britain fail to win any medals
Britain endure a disappointing day as they failed to build on their medal tally at the Track Cycling World Championships in Poland.
BBC News. Fri, 01 Mar 2019 22:36:52 GMT.
- Impey defends South African road race title
Mitchelton-Scott's Daryl Impey defended his title at the South African road race championships in Tshwane on Sunday, having also taken an eighth-straight time trial title a couple of days before. ...
Cycling News. Sun, 10 Feb 2019 23:59:00 +0000.