- Indiana Dunes National Park eyes its 1st-ever entrance fees
The proposed entrance fees include $15 per person for people walking, bicycling or boating into the park, or $20 for motorcyclists.
Ap. ABC News. Sat, 14 Aug 2021 00:03:51 +0000.
- Greg Knapp, New York Jets assistant coach, has died at 58
The longtime NFL coach died Thursday after suffering severe injuries from a bicycling accident over the weekend, his family said in a statement.
CBS News. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 23:32:30 -0400.
- Jets assistant coach Greg Knapp, 58, dead following tragic bicycling accident
New York Jets assistant coach Greg Knapp has died after being struck by a car while riding a bicycle in California over the weekend. He was 58.
Paulina Dedaj. Fox News. Thu, 22 Jul 2021 22:49:52 GMT.
- Woman killed by grizzly bear that pulled her from her tent in Montana
Leah Davis Lokan, 65, of Chico, California, was on a long-distance bicycling trip and had stopped in the town of Ovando, Montana, to camp when she was killed by the grizzly bear early Tuesday.
Daily Mail. Thu, 08 Jul 2021 18:26:33 +0100.
- John Kerry breaks leg in bike accident
Secretary of State John Kerry's injury will keep him out of a scheduled meeting with foreign ministers in Paris. Kerry will return to the United States after breaking a leg while bicycling this past weekend in Scionzier, France. ...
CBS News. Sun, 04 Apr 2021 07:40:11 -0400.
- Bicycling Surges in Manila Amid Covid-19 Lockdowns
City dwellers around the world turned to bicycles as the pandemic forced urban areas to restrict public transit. In the crowded Philippine capital, that meant weaving through notoriously bad traffic.
Kimberly Dela Cruz and Mike Ives. New York Times. Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:02:38 +0000.
- Nevada highway crash leaves 5 bicyclists dead, 3 injured: reports
Members of a bicycling group were grieving Thursday after five participants in their annual Nevada-California border-area ride were killed when a box truck struck them, according to reports.
Dom Calicchio. Fox News. Fri, 11 Dec 2020 04:24:08 GMT.
- Strava Metro Data Service Gifted To Cities To Boost Bicycling
Strava Metro, the urban data service from the Strava fitness and networking app, has been made free for cities.
By Carlton Reid, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Wed, 23 Sep 2020 13:09:07 -0400.
- Fight Coronavirus By Bicycling To Work, Boris Johnson To Tell Brits
U. K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson is to tell overweight Britons they need to increase their exertion levels to better fights against COVID-19.
By Carlton Reid, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 25 Jul 2020 18:48:21 -0400.
The word bicycling is a noun. Bicycling means (1) riding a bicycle.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Bicycle-News.org. All rights reserved.